Do you ever wonder how many friends on Snapchat you have? Because this app no longer includes a function that displays the number of your friends, you’ll need to find other ways to do this purpose. Fortunately, determining how many Snapchat buddies you have is not difficult.
There are various methods for determining the size of your friend list. Certain ways may need more time and effort than others, but the result is well worth the effort.
Here’s a closer look at the few steps on how to view all of your Snapchat connections. (Read How Do You Know If Someone Unfriended You On Snapchat)
How to Find Out How Many People You Have on Snapchat Using the Snap Map Feature
- Open the Snapchat app on your phone/tablet and click the location icon in the lower left-hand corner of the screen to access the Snap Map section.
- Once Snap Map location has been launched, you’ll need to access your location settings icon. You can now see the map image, but you have to click the gear wheel icon in the upper-right-hand corner of your screen.
- After navigating to your location settings, choose the “Only These Friends” option to activate it and temporarily gain access to your friend list.
- When you enable the “Only These Friends” option, all of your Snapchat friends will be displayed for you to choose from. Additionally, it will include your “Recents” and “Best Friends.”
- Scroll down until you can find the section entitled “All Friends.” Selecting “Select All” places a blue tick mark next to all of your friends, allowing them to see your location.
- Afterward, return to the Snap Map settings page to see how many friends may see your location. Since this is your whole buddy list, it also indicates how many Snapchat buddies you have.
- If you’re comfortable with sharing location visible to all of your friends, you can leave the “Only These Friends” option enabled; but, if you want to keep your location hidden, temporarily switch to turn on Ghost Mode once you’ve completed viewing your Snapchat friend count.
How to See How Many People You Have on Snapchat Using Manual Counting
You can manually count your buddies. This may sound old-fashioned and tiresome, but manually counting your pals is another approach to figure out how many you have.
If you haven’t added too many people, this method can be considered if counting doesn’t take too long. Start counting as you go through the list. This is how you may estimate the number of people on your Snapchat Friends list.
Follow the steps below to get started:
- Open the Snapchat application
- Go to your Snapchat profile.
- To get to the Friends list, swipe right.
- Go over the list and estimate the approximate number of friends you have.
Please keep in mind that counting through the list will not provide you with an exact number of friends. People who haven’t added you back, as well as those who have removed you from their friend’s list, will be counted. As a result, the number of friends you have is merely an estimate.
How to Find Out How Many People You Have on Snapchat by Posting a Story
Another technique to approximate the total number of your pals is to post a tale. The app will display how many friends have seen your story, making it a simple method to see how many individuals are on your friend’s list. (Read Snapchat Stuck On Sending – What To Do)
Make sure your setting is set to Friends only before you post a tale. Here’s how to share a Snapchat story once it’s finished:
- On your home screen, tap the Snapchat symbol.
- Tap the capture button in the bottom center of the screen to take a picture.
- If required, make changes to the snap.
- Select the narrative icon. In the bottom-left corner of your screen, there is a box with a Plus icon.
- Choose My Story
You’ll know how many friends have seen your tale now that it’s been posted. To make sure that all of your friends have watched the story, wait until it’s almost over. It doesn’t indicate the exact amount of friends you have, but it’s a good approximation.
Make sure your story isn’t available to the general public. People who haven’t added you back will be able to see your tale if it’s set to public. Of course, it will only offer you a rough estimate.
Snapchat, like any other social media platform, requires some more effort. Determining how many Snapchat users you have takes no more than a minute. Once you’ve determined how many Snapchat friends you have, feel free to restore your map settings to their previous state before sharing your position with all of your friends. (Read What Does Pending Mean On Snapchat).